KEGMASTERBCHILLKEGMASTERBCHILL

Main News Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Drunk Science Drunk Science

Hilarious

It reminds me of drunk history on YouTube. Its hilarious. Only reason you got a 9, is because there are no penguins on the north pole silly buns!

Fire Fighter Benjamin Fire Fighter Benjamin

Awesome

How did this not get the Daily Top Prize?

RECYCLE... RECYCLE...

Solid Animation

Clean animation, not very wavy. The sound and voice were good, but it wasnt funny. I don't know you but, i think someone working with you would make a great collaboration!

monkeyknifego responds:

was actually my friend talking. lol.
but we just made it so i could try and animate it.
i just said to say something random and stuff... and thats what he said.
i will have some comedy videos eventually, but this was in the informative genre... though not too informative. however, i will work on comedy for future videos... and stuff.
thanks for the review ^^
-MKG-

"Dare" "Dare"

Like it

I go to a catholic school, i am on 3 service squads. I get the concept and i think its great. BUT, you hurt your case by bringing faith into service. We should do service because people should help other people. I dont need a church to tell me when and where to serve.

Shower Products for Men Shower Products for Men

GOOD SHOW

Why can't i find Sueeve Products in my Grocery Store? IS ACME NOT MANLY ENOUGH???

Bananafather: The trailer Bananafather: The trailer

Great Concept

I feel teased, but it needs voice improvement. Only reason it got a 9 instead of a 10.

Longo's Bleach v1.1 Longo's Bleach v1.1

Cool but lost me.

It was a well done animation. With some sounds, could be a good video. I never watched the show, but i know this is a really great quality fan sketch. If i could make a suggestion, i would submit more art stuff and drop the flash making. I only say this because there would be no need for voices, but we could still enjoy the work.

Moranz "Morons" Teaser Moranz "Morons" Teaser

Enjoyable

i feel so teased right now

Slept for a Century Slept for a Century

Boring

I felt like i could have slept for a century after watching this. No real story or character development.

Flashmaker2010 responds:

Good for you.

BathTime Story BathTime Story

Childish fun

I think its fun, but it seems extremely out of place. You should probably consider making low budget movies for kids